In the following, we would like to explain to you what data we collect about you and what we do with this data. We also inform you about your privacy rights and explain to whom you can turn with questions about data privacy.
|Dates||Service provision||Data security||Display of fonts||Processing of inquiries|
|Name of the retrieved file||x||x||x|
|Transferred amount of data||x||x||x|
|Referrer URL (the previously visited website)||x||x|
|User agent your browser sends (only for mobile version or automatic voice control)||x||x||x|
|Date and time of access||x||x|
|Date and time of the last user activity (for session timeout)||x||x|
|Browser type Browser version Browser resolution (inner window size) browser language screen size Screen resolution incl. Color depth||x|
|URL of the viewed page/downloads||x||x|
|Java script on/off||x|
|Contact details and other data which you send to us||x|
In addition, the above-mentioned data are used for the following purposes in the context of a consideration of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) and the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR). The interests and legal obligations are named below:
(1) Should a security incident occur in our company that affects your data, we are obliged to report the case to our data protection supervisory authority (Art. 33 GDPR). Since our legitimate interest is to comply with this statutory reporting obligation as quickly as possible, it may happen that in the context of the investigation of the corresponding security incident data about you are processed. Reports of these security incidents to data protection supervisory authorities do not contain any of your personal data.
(2) As it is in our interest to ensure the security of our systems, we regularly conduct security and efficiency tests that allow us to process your above-mentioned data.
(3) It is in our interest, in the event of litigation, to keep evidence until all relevant statutory limitation periods pursuant according to sections 195 and fallowing of the German Civil Code, have expired. For this purpose, we retain the relevant data about you in accordance with these limitation periods.
(4) In addition, it is in our interest to investigate suspected cases and to hand over relevant information to law enforcement authorities in case of a specific criminal suspicion.
2. Information about automated individual decisions
No automated individual decisions take place.
3. Legal basis for the use of your data
- In addition, we process your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
(1) It is in our interest to process your data provided under the provision of services and the display of photos for the fulfillment of our service, so that you can access and use our website.
(2) It is in our interest to be able to guarantee data security. For this purpose, the data of each visit are stored and evaluated in a log file.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests.
4. Deletion periods (or storage duration)
- The data processed for the purpose of data security will be deleted after 7 days.
- For inquiries: 7 days after receiving your inquiry
- For the preservation of evidence, we retain data in accordance with the statutory limitation periods according to sections 195 and following of the German Civil Code. The storage duration of your data may exceed the duration stated above. The statutory limitation periods can be up to 30 years. The normal limitation period is 3 years..
5. Origin of the data
There is no data collection from third parties.